Donoghue Solicitors Ltd. is an award-winning, independent law firm which can help you claim compensation in:
- actions against the police
- data protection claims
- sexual abuse compensation claims
- personal injury accident claims
- professional negligence.
Where appropriate, we can represent you on a no win no fee basis.
Put Our Compensation Claims Lawyers to Work
Since 2010 solicitor Kevin Donoghue and his team have helped thousands of people get the justice and compensation they deserve. Contact us to find out if we can help you too.
Start your compensation claims with Donoghue Solicitors today by completing the online form on this page or call us FREE on 08000 124 246.
If you prefer, read some real client reviews or find out more about our legal services below.
This is What We Do:
Actions Against The Police
We help people throughout England and Wales get the justice they deserve. Get in touch if you are a victim of misconduct by the police (or other detaining authorities such as private security firms).
For useful, exclusive information to help you win your actions against the police claim see our actions against the police page.
Data Protection Breach Claims
Your personal data is precious. Contact us if you have suffered a loss because it has been wrongly:
Sexual Abuse Compensation Claims
Sexual abuse survivors use Donoghue Solicitors for their compensation claims because our
- sympathetic, and
- supportive lawyers
are dedicated to them and their fight for justice.
You may be able to claim personal injury compensation if you have been injured as a result of an accident that wasn’t your fault. Clients trust us with their:
- road traffic accidents
- accidents at work
- tripping and slipping accidents
- other accident claims.
Talk to us if you have been let down by a professional adviser.
Read why you are better off using a specialist solicitor, and how we can help, on the professional negligence page.
Again, we act as “no win no fee” solicitors where appropriate.
What You Should Know About Us
You can be confident when you trust us with your claim. We are:
- fiercely independent solicitors. We act in our clients’ best interests, not insurers or other paymasters.
- a long-established law firm authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (firm no.573581). You can check our official Law Society details here
- known for getting results. Read some of our case reports to learn how we have helped clients get the justice and compensation they deserved
- experts in our field. Read our staff profiles on the about us page and our blog to find out more.
- determined to do our best for our clients. Read how they feel about us in reviews on Google, Facebook, or Freeindex.
- small by choice. Our clients tell us that they prefer working with their lawyer one-on-one instead of a large, changing team. We like it too. Getting to know our clients well helps us work better.
What Makes Donoghue Solicitors Different
We only deal with civil actions against the police, accident claims, data breach, sexual abuse compensation, and professional negligence claims. We don’t “dabble” in areas outside our expertise. This means we make sure our clients get the best possible service.
This commitment led to us winning the Niche Law Firm Award from Liverpool Law Society. The Society said:
The judges were impressed with their commitment to working with clients who are seeking to attain justice and challenge misconduct. The cases frequently involve important issues of principle pertaining to client confidentiality and reputational damage.
There is a clear and significant commitment to widening access to justice.
Sadly, we can’t take every case for various reasons. And we don’t represent clients:
- on a legal aid basis (Please note: our Law Society listing wrongly says that we do. We have notified them of the error.)
- outside England and Wales
- with other legal matters.
How to Contact Us
Call us on FREEPHONE 08000 124 246 or complete the online form on this page for confidential legal advice. We can discuss your claim over the phone or, if you prefer, by appointment at our Liverpool offices.
You have nothing to lose and valuable compensation to gain.