The satisfaction which comes from helping our clients win their compensation claims and directly changing their lives for the better can’t be beat. We know how lucky we are to help people claim compensation in their actions against the police, accident claims, and professional negligence claims. But there’s more to life for all of us at Donoghue Solicitors than claiming compensation for our clients. Giving back to our community is important to everyone associated with the firm including our solicitor director Kevin Donoghue, our staff, and clients.
Charity and Community Involvement
We are proud of our roots in Liverpool, Merseyside. Kevin Donoghue, is from Bootle and still lives in the local area, along with most of our staff. (Read more about how you can meet our solicitors in Bootle here.) Even though we are now based in Liverpool city centre and help people throughout England and Wales we always try to give back to our local communities first. We get involved in many ways, including:
- adopting a charity, Brunswick Youth and Community Centre, in Marsh Lane, Bootle. We provide voluntary and technical support as well as financial assistance to help the charity continue its work. This is a long-term, substantial commitment, to which our staff dedicate time and effort on a voluntary basis, often outside of work hours. You can read more about this here.
- providing custom football kits to schoolchildren. We donated high-quality kits to Orrets Meadow School, and Springwell Park Primary school. Orrets Meadow is a special school for children aged 5-11 who have specific learning difficulties and/or social communication difficulties, including autism. Springwell Park’s school football team did not have proper kits. Football helps the team with socialisation, motor skills, and gives them a sense of pride.
- supporting local sports teams (such as AFC Cronos, Bootle Cricket Club, and Liverpool Basketball Club) with team kits and/or sponsorship depending on their needs. This enables people from Merseyside and beyond to enjoy sports and an active social life.
- helping Bootle’s Activity for All, a not-for-profit community facility, with sponsorship. Read this article in our local newspaper “The Champion” to see our pitchside signs which, we hope, will give the next generation of football players the chance to hone their skills and have some fun at the same time.
- many other sponsorship and “pro-bono” activities.
Giving Back to Our Community
We are proud of the work we do, the change we are able to make, and the community in which we live. Read more about us here, or contact us on 0151 236 1336 (our local phone number) or FREEPHONE 08000 124 246 (nationwide number) to instruct us to deal with your compensation claim and help us to keep giving back.
Rating: ***** Highly recommended I recently had a bad car crash and sustained some bad injuries. Donoghue solicitors from the start made me feel there was light at the end of the tunnel. They really fought my corner and I received full compensation for my vehicle and got a very good pay-out for the injuries I… Read more »
Rating: ***** Excellent service! Following a recent car accident, Donoghue Solicitors made a very stressful and difficult time so much easier. Their speed of response, consistent communication and helpful professional manner, really made a bad situation so much better. A wonderful company to deal with – Highly recommended. Read more reviews here.
Rating: ***** Brilliant! Really helpful and friendly people, kept me informed of what was going on every step of the way, really fast service, would definitely recommend and use this firm again! Read more reviews here.
Rating: ***** I would highly recommend Donoghue Solicitors they offer a friendly, helpful, first class service and are always on hand to offer advice. A very professional company. Read more reviews here.