The satisfaction which comes from helping our clients win their compensation claims and directly changing their lives for the better can’t be beat. We know how lucky we are to help people claim compensation in their actions against the police, accident claims, and professional negligence claims. But there’s more to life for all of us at Donoghue Solicitors than claiming compensation for our clients. Giving back to our community is important to everyone associated with the firm including our solicitor director Kevin Donoghue, our staff, and clients.
Charity and Community Involvement
We are proud of our roots in Liverpool, Merseyside. Kevin Donoghue, is from Bootle and still lives in the local area, along with most of our staff. (Read more about how you can meet our solicitors in Bootle here.) Even though we are now based in Liverpool city centre and help people throughout England and Wales we always try to give back to our local communities first. We get involved in many ways, including:
- adopting a charity, Brunswick Youth and Community Centre, in Marsh Lane, Bootle. We provide voluntary and technical support as well as financial assistance to help the charity continue its work. This is a long-term, substantial commitment, to which our staff dedicate time and effort on a voluntary basis, often outside of work hours. You can read more about this here.
- providing custom football kits to schoolchildren. We donated high-quality kits to Orrets Meadow School, and Springwell Park Primary school. Orrets Meadow is a special school for children aged 5-11 who have specific learning difficulties and/or social communication difficulties, including autism. Springwell Park’s school football team did not have proper kits. Football helps the team with socialisation, motor skills, and gives them a sense of pride.
- supporting local sports teams (such as AFC Cronos, Bootle Cricket Club, and Liverpool Basketball Club) with team kits and/or sponsorship depending on their needs. This enables people from Merseyside and beyond to enjoy sports and an active social life.
- helping Bootle’s Activity for All, a not-for-profit community facility, with sponsorship. Read this article in our local newspaper “The Champion” to see our pitchside signs which, we hope, will give the next generation of football players the chance to hone their skills and have some fun at the same time.
- many other sponsorship and “pro-bono” activities.
Giving Back to Our Community
We are proud of the work we do, the change we are able to make, and the community in which we live. Read more about us here, or contact us on 0151 236 1336 (our local phone number) or FREEPHONE 08000 124 246 (nationwide number) to instruct us to deal with your compensation claim and help us to keep giving back.
Rating: ***** Fast & efficient service Donoghue Solicitors are professional, friendly & very effective. They made me feel at ease from the moment I approached them with my claim and dealt with my case as quickly as possible, keeping me informed every step of the way. I couldn’t have asked for a better service, and I… Read more »
Rating: ***** Professional and driven solicitors who see the job through to the end. Kevin Donoghue & the staff at Donoghue solicitors worked hard and with enthusiasm on my case for 3 years. They did exactly what they said they would do informing me at every stage and ensuring that I received One Hundred per… Read more »
Rating: ***** Brilliant! Donoghue Solicitors dealt with my claim against police with absolute professionalism and sensitivity. Daniel Fitzsimmons dealt with my case and honestly I couldn’t of had a more genuine person who made me feel at ease with the whole process. My claim was on a no win no fee basis. I had previously… Read more »
Rating: ***** Excellent service This is a excellant [sic] firm who are very efficient and work hard on your case to get the very best outcome for their clients. I would recommend Donoghue Solicitors to anyone. The communications between them and their clients are very good and they are very east to talk and explain things… Read more »