Thank you for visiting our website.
Donoghue Solicitors are proud to be associated with Brunswick Youth Club.
Our Principal, Kevin Donoghue, regularly attended as a boy, and is keen to help the next generation.
We’re your local specialists for personal injury claims.
Contact us now on 0151 236 1336 or complete the online form on this page.
We can meet you at “The Brunny” in a private room, at your home, or you can call in to our office at 25 Hatton Garden, Liverpool, L3 2FE.
See the map below for directions:
When you contact us, be sure to mention that you saw our sign at Brunswick Youth Club so we can make the £250 donation.
We look forward to helping you with your accident claim and supporting Brunswick Youth Club.
Terms and Conditions- IMPORTANT!
We will donate £250 to Brunswick Youth and Community Centre (registered charity number 1130227) at our discretion within 14 days of receipt of our costs from the third party involved in your accident claim.
We cannot make the donation where:
- You are already a client of Donoghue Solicitors, or transfer your case to us after you have signed a retainer agreement with another firm of solicitors
- Your claim is for anything other than personal injury compensation after an accident which was not your fault
- You do not abide by the terms of our retainer agreement
- You come to instruct us via any other source (e.g. after contact from another person, including any representatives of Brunswick Youth Club)
- You fail to quote ‘Brunswick Youth Club’ when you first contact us
Please note that the donation to Brunswick Youth Club is not deducted from your damages.
(It is a discretionary charitable donation by Donoghue Solicitors and is inclusive of gift aid.)