Contact Donoghue Solicitors in London for help with your civil actions against the police, personal injury accident claims, and professional negligence claims.
Where appropriate, we act on a “no win no fee” basis.
Here’s how to get in touch:
- Call us on free on 08000 124 246
- Complete the online form on this page
- Make an appointment to meet us in London (Meetings are by prior appointment only.)
- Call us on skype (search: donoghue-solicitors)
For more information about why you should use Donoghue Solicitors in London for your compensation claims, maps and directions, and other useful information, scroll down this page.
Why Should I Claim Compensation with Donoghue Solicitors in London?
Donoghue Solicitors is an award-winning firm of specialist lawyers.
You can be confident in bringing your compensation claim to us because we:
- only deal with compensation claims, nothing else. We don’t dabble in other areas of law and devote ourselves entirely to fighting for justice for people who have suffered through no fault of their own.
- are professionals who are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, the regulatory arm of The Law Society, and are fully licensed and insured.
- are respected members of professional organisations including the Police Action Lawyers Group, Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (“APIL”), and the Professional Negligence Lawyers Association.
- Kevin Donoghue, our Solicitor Director, is a recognised expert in this field and has nearly two decades’ experience of bringing successful compensation claims.
- are award-winners who are respected by our peers. We are also solicitors in Liverpool and won Liverpool Law Society’s Niche Law Firm Award in 2015.
You should feel confident instructing us as your London solicitors. We have the expertise, professionalism, and track record to give you and your compensation claim the best chance of success.
Call us on 08000 124 246 or fill out the online form today to start your claim.
Where Can I Find Reviews about Donoghue Solicitors?
For example (details used with permission):
Robert Ambridge wrote:
Kevin and colleagues have brought my claim to a successful conclusion against the Police.I am delighted with the exceptional service provided by Kevin and his team.As I live a 5 hour drive away from his offices our communication was “long reach” ,despite this on every single occasion Kevin was available to take my calls or responded by email without delay……nice job Kevin
Thank you very much to donoghue solicitors & hannah who dealt with my case. She made it very easy for me and the claim came through a lot quicker than I expected which was great and down to your hard work. I would recommend you to anyone and thank you again!!
Kevin and his team operate at top efficiency. I will recommend this company to any and everyone who I feel could benefit from their services. The speed in which proceedings where handled were second to none, and goes to show if you give all information in truth, things will move a lot quicker.
crème de la crème indeedMr Scott
What Compensation Claims Will Donoghue Solicitors Take?
- Actions against the police
- Data Protection Breach Claims
- Accident Claims
- Professional Negligence Claims.
Actions Against the Metropolitan Police and Other Police Forces
Personal Injury Accident Claims
Data Protection Breach Claims
Professional Negligence Claims
Do I Need to Live in London to Instruct Donoghue Solicitors?
As well as clients based in London and the South East, we represent people throughout England and Wales.
London is often a convenient location for clients to meet us. We also see clients in our Liverpool (head) office. Get directions and details of that office by clicking on the solicitors in Liverpool link.
How Can I Meet Donoghue Solicitors in London?
As explained above, we can only meet you in London by prior appointment. Call 08000 124 246 to make arrangements.
We can meet you during office hours, Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm.
How Can I Get More Information?
Contact us for more information, directions, or anything else you might need to start your compensation claims or meet us in London.
We look forward to helping you claim compensation in your:
- actions against the police
- data protection breach claims
- accident claims
- professional negligence claims.
Call 08000 124 246 or complete the online form on this page for help.