By Kevin Donoghue, Solicitor Director Donoghue Solicitors
Exciting news! Thanks to the help and support of our clients, family, and friends we’re moving to bigger premises in Liverpool.
From Monday 9 November 2015 we’ll be at 25 Hatton Garden, Liverpool, Merseyside, L3 2FE.
Our phone and fax numbers will remain the same.
For directions to our new offices:
1. click on this google maps link
2. go to the contact us page of our website
3. call us on 0151 933 1474.
Our new offices are only three miles from our old place at St. Hugh’s House in Bootle. They are close to Moorfields train station, on a main bus route, and have metered parking right outside. Here’s the map:
Meetings in Bootle, London, Merseyside, and via Skype
Moving to 25 Hatton Garden, Liverpool, means that we can offer more places to meet our clients face-to-face to help with their compensation claims. We now offer four locations:
- We’re keeping our strong roots in Bootle, Merseyside. Our friends at Brunswick Youth and Community Centre have kindly agreed to allow us to use private rooms for client meetings.
We can now meet you by prior appointment at:
104 Marsh Lane
This address is for meetings by prior appointment only. No mail or phone calls please. Click on the Contact us page for our full contact details, postal address and phone/ fax numbers.
2. And now we’re in Liverpool city centre, we’ve joined Liverpool in London, which has a serviced office in the heart of London where we can meet clients based in the South East. Again, this address is for meetings by prior appointment only. No mail or phone calls please.
29 Throgmorton Street
3. We’re always willing to come and meet you at home. Because we’re solicitors in Liverpool, we can meet you at:
Your Home in Merseyside.
4. Finally, we are happy to “meet” you virtually via skype.
Contact us via our skype name: donoghue-solicitors
Why Moving Matters
This move is particularly exciting for me personally. I started Donoghue Solicitors five years ago as a sole practitioner with the aim of providing outstanding service to people in their actions against the police, accident claims, and professional negligence claims. Since then we have grown rapidly, recruited well, and received numerous honours, including the Niche Law Firm Award at the 2015 Liverpool Law Society Awards.
Even though we are sad to leave Bootle, our success means that we have outgrown our former home, something which gives me great pride.
And by moving into new offices in the city centre we can continue to expand and help even more people get the justice they deserve.
We look forward to welcoming everyone to our new offices at 25 Hatton Garden, Liverpool, soon.